Thursday 30 July 2009

Blergh!

I once said I wouldn't blog about everyday life unless it impinged on my writing. Of course it does sometimes - like today.

Today I got up and went to work as usual, but just before lunchtime I had to give up and come home because I was ill. I won't go into details but I don't think it's Swine Flu or anything - probably something I ate.

As a result I've slept most of the day and not done any writing or related activities today. I don't even have the energy for a proper blog post.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to return to my regularly scheduled blogging. Actually since it's fiction book review day tomorrow I can just grab one of my old reviews from Amazon if and paste it in if I'm not.

2 comments:

Rebecca A Emrich said...

Since you weren't feeling so good thanks for taking the time to see the new sreies on my blog.

Hope you fell better.

Becka said...

You're welcome.

It's an interesting series of posts, and something I've considered at length as a (currently) purely academic question.